hdpe drainage pipe manufacturers
HDPE pipe is very durable and flexible and can be bent on site to a radius twenty-five times the nominal pipe diameter – for SDR11 and SDR17 pipe, at or below 20°C ambient temperature. This provides major cost savings, when compared to different pipe systems, some of which require glued fittings, restraints or thrust blocks for even minor changes in direction. Because of the high impact resistance and flexibility of HDPE pipe, it is well suited to installation in dynamic soils including in earthquake-prone areas. HDPE pipe has very high flow capacity, because of its smooth bore and end-to-end jointing methods. HDPE pipe does not corrode in the environment, and will maintain its flow capabilities over time, unlike ferrous piping systems, which will rust and build up internal resistance to fluid flowing through it.
(1) High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
(2) Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium.
(3) Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
(4) Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
(5) Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
(6) Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
(7) Recycled and Environment-friendly.