hdpe pipe drain pipe 12 inch 14 inch 16 inch
(1) High Temperature Resistance: the maximum sustained working temperature is up to 70 Degrees Celsius, the maximum transient temperature is up to 95 Degrees Celsius.
(2) Heat Preservation: low thermal conductivity which is only 1/1500 of brass pipe, and 1/250 of steel pipe.
Non-toxic: no heavy metal additives would not be covered with dirty or contaminated by bacterium.
(3) Corrosion Resistant: resist chemical matters or electron chemical corrosion.
(4) Lower Installation Costs: light weight and ease of installation can reduce installation costs by as much as 50% over metal piping system.
(5) Higher Flow Capacity: smooth interior walls result in lower pressure loss and higher volume than metal pipes.
(6) Long Life: more than 50 years under normal conditions.
(7) Recycled and Environment-friendly.