hdpe pipe electrofusion welding machine
How to use HDPE pipe welding machine Prepare PE water supply pipe, supporting electrofusion pipe fittings, electrofusion welding machine, scraper, oily marker, etc. Flatten the pipe end, measure a...
Rated 4.7/5 based on 207 customer reviews
Contact US Get Price
Previous:hdpe pipe butt welding machine
How to use HDPE pipe welding machine
- Prepare PE water supply pipe, supporting electrofusion pipe fittings, electrofusion welding machine, scraper, oily marker, etc.
- Flatten the pipe end, measure and mark the depth or welding area of the inserted pipe on the pipe with a marker.
- Before welding, a scraper should be used to remove the oxide layer in the welding area of the PE water supply pipe.
- The welding surface of pipes and fittings must be absolutely clean, dry and free of oil stains. If conditions permit, the welding surfaces can be cleaned with alcohol, etc.
- Insert the welded end of the pipe to the confining shoulder of the fitting or to the depth marked on the PE pipe in step 2. The fitting must be installed with the pipe under stress-free conditions. In special cases, such as the insertion of the pipe into the pipe fitting is not in a straight line, that is to say, the pipe and the pipe fitting are not coaxial, in this case, a special linear device is required to fix the pipe and the pipe fitting to reduce the stress of the pipe inserted into the pipe fitting.
- Insert the output electrode of the welding machine into the electrode column of the pipe fitting, start the electric fusion welding machine, and accurately input the welding time, voltage and current parameters calibrated on the pipe fitting. Or scan barcode directly to input welding parameters.
- Press the confirm button, and the welding machine will display the welding parameters again. After complete confirmation, press the start button to start welding. After the welding is finished, an alarm will automatically prompt and the welding procedure ends.
- Before the cooling time ends, the pipe should not be moved, pressed or cut. The output cable can be removed without affecting the cooling and welding of the PE pipe, and the next welding can be started.
More HDPE WELDING MACHINE