HDPE pipes diameter from 20-2000mm
HDPE pipe is a perfect solution for municipal engineering system and urban water supply and drainage system. HDPE pipe adopts high-quality original PE80 or PE100 raw material, with the size range of DN 20-1200mm, and the performance conforms to ISO4427 standard and other national certification standards. HDPE pipes for water supply can be manufactured with different rated pressures, mainly: SDR11-pn16 Bar, SDR13.6-pn12.5 Bar,SDR17-pn10 Bar, SDR21-pn6 Bar, SDR26-pn6 Bar, etc.
Our HDPE pipe for water and sewer is manufactured for excellent performance and a long life expectancy.
1. Its butt-fused joints eliminate potential leak points, common at 10 to 20 feet with ductile iron pipe, for a zero leak rate.
2. Highly resistant to corrosion and weather, recent studies conclude it will last at least 50 years.
3. Its light weight and flexibility make it easy to install, eliminate the need for fittings required with directional changes, and make it highly suitable for use in earthquake prone areas.
4. Its high-strength walls give it the highest PE pressure rating, outstanding resistance to SCG and increased resistance to rapid crack propagation.
5. The increased working stress rating of high-performance PE resin material makes it a superior choice over steel or ductile iron pipe, especially for the large diameter pipe sizes.