Mental Pipe Bracket
PVC-U Drainage Pipe Fittings Specification
Pipe fittings are the parts that connect pipes to form special pipelines. For PVC Pipe fittings, which are made of the same material as the pipe, the connection method can be divided into socket pipe fittings, threaded pipe fittings and flanged pipe fittings.
There are many types of UPVC fittings, such as: Equal coupling, Reducing coupling, 22.5/ 45/ 90° Elbow, Equal tee, Reducing Tee, Cross tee, Flange Adapter, PVC Plug, Pipe clamp, Mode S / P single sockect weld water pipe, Quick dry glue ect.
Size: 20-1000 mm
Pressure: 0.6Mpa, 0.8Mpa, 1.0Mpa, 1.25Mpa, 1.6Mpa, 2.0Mpa, 2.5Mpa
Generally, water supply pipes and fittings have certain requirements on pressure. But drain pipes and pipe fittings do not require commonly. And the color is gray or white, other colors can be negotiated by both parties.
Advantages of PVC pipe & fittings
- It has good tensile and compressive strength, but its flexibility is not as good as other plastic pipes.
- Small fluid resistance: the inner wall of PVC-U pipe is very smooth, the fluid resistance is very small, its roughness coefficient is only 0.009. Compared with the same pipe diameter, its capacity of carrying water is increased by 20% than iron pipe, increased by 40% than concrete pipe.
- Excellent corrosion resistance: PVC-U pipe has excellent acid resistance, alkali resistance, corrosion resistance. It is not affected by moisture and soil acidity, pipeline laying does not need any anti-corrosion treatment.
- Good water tightness: PVC-U pipe installation, whether using adhesive or rubber ring connection, has good water tightness.
- Anti-bitting: PVC-U pipe is not a nutrient source, so it will not be bitten by rodents.
Applications of PVC pipes & fittings
At present,PVC pipes mainly include PVC drainage pipe, PVC supply pipe, PVC electrical pipe ect. PVC drainage pipe is used for drainage, mainly used for drainage of real estate projects, rainwater discharge, community drainage, etc., There is no pressure requirement for the pipe itself. UPVC pipes are often used for water transportation, such as: drainage pipes, water supply pipes and well pipes. And it can also be used as electric pipes to protect cables. It’s pressure ranges from PN6-PN25.
The color is usually white, gray, orange, and blue, which can be customized to the customer’s requirements. Among them, white, gray and blue are mostly water pipes, and orange is mostly electrical pipes. UPVC pipe is widely used in construction because it is durable, cheap and easily worked.
Our PVC products are made of 100% raw materials and all have passed CE and ISO certification.