Previous:PVC-U Elbow 90°(with inspection Port)
UPVC drinking water pipe connection method
1). Adhesive connection method:
- Wipe the inner wall of the pipe fitting socket and both ends of the straight pipe clean without leaving any water or oil stains.
- Measure the length that the straight pipe should be inserted into the socket of the pipe fitting, and mark the straight pipe.
- Put the installation tools (refer to above D110), such as the wire take-up machine, into the straight pipe, make preparations, and then evenly apply a thin adhesive on the inner wall of the pipe socket and the insertion part of the straight pipe.
- Immediately insert the straight pipe into the socket of the pipe fitting, use the wire take-up machine to insert the straight pipe to the marked position, and keep it for 15 minutes.
2). Flaring socket connection method:
- Clean the inner wall of the flared tube and the outer wall of the straight tube insertion part.
- Measure the length of the flared part and mark the inserted straight pipe (the length mark should be appropriately shorter than the measured length).
- Rotate the rubber ring into the groove of the flared end (the sloped end of the rubber ring faces outwards), and the straight pipe end should be 15 degrees to the angle for smooth insertion.
- Apply lubricant or soapy water to the insertion part of the straight tube and the rubber ring.
- Align the insertion end of the straight tube with the flared end, and use the wire take-up machine to insert the straight tube to the mark.
More PIPE & FITTINGS